Minnesota Neonatal Foundation is hosting our first-ever NICU Family Reunion-2018 and YOU ARE INVITED!
Join us June 24th, from 1 till 5pm at Veterans Park in Richfield, MN (6335 Portland Ave, Richfield, MN 55423)
- Meet other NICU, Infant Care Center (ICC), and Special Care Nursery families
- Connect with Doctors and Nurses and other neonatal staff (current and retired)
- Celebrate amazing NICU babies and graduates
- Make new friends!
UPDATE: We have lots of games for kids to play and many prizes to win!
- Face painting, temporary tattoos, glow sticks
- Corn bag Toss, Color Wheel, Fish in a Bowl, Jumbo Jenga
- Hot dogs, snacks, ice cream (between 2 and 4)
- Bailey the Therapy Dog will also be at the Reunion between 2 - 4!
The Reunion will be held regardless of the weather. There is a shelter in case of rain. Parking is free. The park has wheelchair and stroller access, restrooms, and picnic tables. For your comfort feel free to bring blankets or lawn chairs. There will be kid friendly activities and snacks, complimentary food, and drinks. This is NOT a fund-raising event.
The event is free of charge and is intended to connect current and former Neonatal families with each other and their medical team. If you haven't sent in your RSVP yet, there will be on-site registration available.
We look forward to seeing you and celebrating together!